In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, we have taken great measures to ensure Buckmore Park can operate a safe environment, compliant with the latest government regulations. Here are just some of the changes we have implemented:
Precautions & Measures
- There are now safety screens installed on reception desks.
- Hand sanitiser stations for staff and visitors at various locations around the site.
- We expect visitors to adhere to current government guidelines and bring a face mask which is to be worn when inside any of the buildings at Buckmore Park.
- Buckmore Park Team members and customers will have their temperature checked on arrival.
- New signage will help guide you on how to navigate the new walkways and remind you of social distancing measures.
- To minimise the number of people on-site, we are spacing out each karting session.
- We will only be providing the essential staff needed to run each session.
- We are restricting visitor numbers and no spectators are allowed on site.
- There are one way systems.
- All borrowed racewear will be quarantined after it has been used and washed.
- Brand new Balaclavas and Gloves will be available to purchase on arrival at the site if preferred.
- Each helmet will be sanitised using 70% alcohol spray after each use. This measure was in place before COVID-19 but we felt it was important to remind you that we do it.
- Safety briefings will take place inside by observing social distancing guidelines.
- Thorough cleaning of internal spaces at regular intervals and in-between different groups.
- Contactless payment solutions encouraged.
- For the time being, we will only operating from 12:00 to 20:00 on Wednesday/Thursday/Friday and 10:00 to 20:00 on Saturday/Sunday
- The Sales team will be available to contact Tuesday through to Saturday from 09:00 to 17:30.
Q. Do I need to book, or can I just turn up?
A. You need to book online or over the phone, at this time we cannot support walk in bookings
Q. Will I still get my lap times on paper?
A. We are working on a new solution that means you will be emailed a link to your lap time data at the end of your session.
Q. Do I need my own race equipment like helmet and gloves?
A. If you have your own equipment we recommend you bring this as it saves time before the session. However you will be able to borrow our race kit as normal which is washed after every use. Gloves and balaclavas are available to buy at reception.
Q. Do I need to wear a mask?
A. We expect visitors to adhere to current government guidelines and bring a face mask which is to be worn when inside any of the buildings at Buckmore Park. You will not be required to wear a mask outside.