Please Wait...

Coronavirus Update - 16th March

Monday, 16th March 2020

Coronavirus Update - 16th March

In light of the new government guidance issued today in place to manage the spread of Coronavirus, the Senior Management and the board of the Directors from Buckmore Park will be meeting tomorrow morning to discuss in-depth the plan for the future operation of events.

At this time we have not cancelled any events but we will continue to review this on a daily basis and will update you all as soon as and if anything changes.