Please Wait...

Coronavirus Update - 20th March

Thursday, 20th February 2020

Coronavirus Update - 20th March

As of tomorrow we will be temporarily closing Buckmore Park until further notice. We are in very challenging times and nothing is more important than the public health, in particular our responsibilities to the elderly and vulnerable.

For customers who have scheduled events in March and April, please contact us to reschedule your event free of charge or to request a full refund. We ask for your patience in the coming weeks as we deal with a large number of these requests. For customers with events later in the year, we will be in contact with you as time goes on and when we know more about the length of the closure.

We will continue to monitor the situation and follow government guidance on Coronavirus. Please follow us on social media and keep an eye on our website for the latest updates.

It’s hugely sad to see somewhere as active as Buckmore Park have to close but some things are bigger than Motorsport and at this time we must all play our part. Please rest assured that we will be back and ready to race again in the not too distant future.

Leonora Surtees Managing Director